NOTICE DrivComp 2018 workshop homepage opens.
NOTICE EasyChair for DrivComp 2018 opens. Authors can register and submit their papers now.
NOTICE Workshop program will be announced soon. Please, stay tuned.
Call for Participation
The 1st International Workshop on Driving Computing Platform for Autonomous Vehicles (DriveComp 2018)
January 2018, Shanghai, China
In conjunction with IEEE BigComp 2018
Purpose and Scope
Driving Computing Platform (DrivComp) is a development workbench technology for high performance computing system and application system for autonomous vehicles that provides high-speed real-time processing of large-volume data obtained from various vehicle sensors and real-time situation assessment. In this workshop, we would like to discuss research outcomes of DrivComp project, consisting of hardware platform, software platform, driving situation reasoning, recognition of road mark and traffic signs, and vehicle control system.
Prospective authors are cordially invited to submit their original contributions covering completed or ongoing work related to the area of driving computing technologies for autonomous vehicles. The topics include but are not limited to:
• High performance computing platform for autonomous vehicles
• Software architecture for autonomous vehicles
• Driving situation awareness for autonomous vehicles
• Driving strategy decision making for autonomous vehicles
• Driving motion planning for autonomous vehicles
• Road object detection and tracking for autonomous vehicles
• Road infrastructure recognition for autonomous vehicles
Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers, 2~4 pages, in English according to the IEEE two-column format for conference proceedings. The direct link for paper submission is EasyChair. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by the Program Committee of the workshop.
• Paper Submission Due Nov 05, 2017 • Notification of Acceptance Nov 19, 2017 • Camera-Ready Papers Due Nov 27, 2017 • Author Registration Due Nov 27, 2017 • Workshop Date Nov 05, 2017
• Young-guk Ha, Konkuk University, Korea
• Sung-hoon Kim, ETRI, Korea
• Han-min Jung, KISTI, Korea
• Chang-eun Lee, ETRI, Korea
• Woo-young Kwon, Wisenut, Korea
• Gang-il Kim, Konkuk University, Korea
• Chang-song Oh, ATechTn, Korea
• Joong-ku Kim, VST, Korea
• Min-su Jang, ETRI, Korea
• Tae-hong Kim, KISTI, Korea
Big Data Research Institute of Konkuk Universiry